How do I add my new email signature to Gmail?
- Log in to your Gmail account, then click the "Settings" cog in the top right hand corner.
- Select Settings from the drop down menu and scroll down until you reach the Signature editor.
- Highlight and to copy the signature below.
- Paste your new signature there.
- Replace the information with your own Name, title and mobile phone.
- Under Signature defaults, choose the signature for new emails and reply/forward use.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'save changes'.
- Keep it simple and clean.
- Use the format above which includes approved colors and fonts.
- Do not stretch or move the logo.
- Do not use all capital letters.
- Do not add any additional images, quotes or colors to the signature unless specified by the Marketing team.
- * Note: Gmail Signature may not be compatible with other email clients such as Apple, Outlook or HubSpot. Formatting may be slightly different. Manually use the same format as above to the best of your ability. For questions, contact the Marketing Department for assistance.