This policy outlines Ecotrak’s support practices and resources. It also identifies your support obligations to your customers. Obligations under this policy (both ours and yours) are incorporated by reference into the Ecotrak Terms of Service.
- Answering questions about Ecotrak services and features
- Advice regarding best practices for use of the system
- Troubleshooting Ecotrak services and products
- Limited support of third-party applications, services and frameworks
Ecotrak support does not include:
- Any support of information loaded by the customer outside of our normal scope of work
- Debugging custom software
- Performing manual system administration tasks
Support Business Hours
Normal Ecotrak business hours are 8am-5pm Pacific.
We will announce if we intend to discontinue or make backwards incompatible changes to any Service. We will always try to give you as much time as possible to make any necessary modifications to your applications or processes. This policy does not apply to versions, features, and functionality that we label as “beta” or “experimental.”
We may provide documentation for the Services and their use. Our documentation may specify restrictions on how Services must be configured. You agree to comply with any such restrictions as specified.
End User Support
You are responsible for providing customer service (if any) to End Users. We do not provide any support or services to End Users unless we have a separate agreement with you or an End User for the provision of such services.
Ecotrak’s systems are continuously monitored by automated systems and health checks. In the event of any issue that adversely affects the performance, security, reliability, or integrity of the Services, we will receive notification and respond immediately.